Tuesday 1 July 2008

Black and White Inchies

As you know I hosted and took part in an inchie swap recently. I thought the inchies I received were fantastic and didn't want to hide them away in a box or such like. So I have decorated a frame and framed them all, they now have pride of place in my workroom above my notice board. Here's a picture of all the inchies I received, some are RAK's which were sent to me for hosting the swap and there are also a couple of extra ones of mine.

I hope you'll all agree they are fabulous and look great displayed in the frame, I'm really pleased with it and really appreciate every one's hard work that went into making them. I'm going to enjoy looking at it when I'm in the work room and am looking forward to displaying more of the swaps I have received.

Claire

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea Claire. I haven't tried inchies yet, something on my long to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inchies look fabulous, and I just love how you have displayed them in your customised frame.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and beautifully displayed, it really does show them perfectly.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx