Wednesday 16 July 2008

I am covered.....

in glitter!! I have just finished two birthday cards for one year old twins. One of my Mother's colleagues asked me to make these for her friends twin boys. She told me they liked anything to do with CBeebies but especially Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine so that is what they got! I stuck to nice bright colours and glittered the number one's hence why I am now covered in glitter. Thomas and Bob are both decoupaged and I cut the letters for the boys names out using the Sizzix machine. I love my Sizzix but I just don't get it out and use it enough. I always find it doesn't matter how many dies I have I've never got exactly what I want, however I love this alphabet and I think it is just right for the cards!

Here are the finished cards:

Post soon
Claire

2 comments:

  1. wonderful Claire, they really stand out, don't they :)
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx