Tuesday 15 July 2008

Another Blog Candy Alert

There is blog candy up for grabs on Nikki's blog which is here. In order to enter the competition you have to make a card using at least one of the each of the following:

  • Flower
  • Button
  • Ribbon
  • Patterned Paper

Here is the card I have come up with which I think covers everything it has to:

This is the first card I've made with a Tilda image and I love her although I think I need more practice shading using water colours. I think I have used everything I was meant to; the background paper is patterned, there is a piece of black ribbon behind the image, I've used 2 yellow buttons as the flower centres and you can't miss the flowers!! I am really happy with how the card turned out.

Congratulations on a fantastic blog and thank you Nikki for hosting the competition and for giving us all the chance of winning some candy.

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card claire, Thanks for joining in with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx