Sunday 20 July 2008

Another Birthday Card

I seem to have had a load or orders for individual cards recently. I'm still working on large wedding stationary orders but I love to do one off cards as well. I was asked to make a card for a birthday girl who was going to be 8. I was asked to put her name and age on the card and was also told she likes mermaids. So I came up with this:



The mermaid spins freely as you turn the card. This is the first time I had attempted a spinner card and I was all ready for it to go wrong but amazingly it worked first time! I am really pleased with the way it turned out and I love the lettering which is another Sizzix alphabet set.
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx