Thursday 10 July 2008

Another Birthday

It seems lots of my friends were born in June and July so I have yet another birthday card, which I have made, to show you. I was struggling for inspiration but knew I wanted to use my new Paper Mania Simply Elegant papers, so I had a look on the Docrafts website and came across a template which I thought was lovely. The template is here if anyone wants it. I've not really experimented with freehand doodling on cards before so I thought it would be a bit of a challenge.

Here is my finished card:



I love the colours and I'm happy with my doodled borders but I think if I ever did it again I would make the pink scalloped edge shallower, if you see what I mean! I love the flower and the button in the centre, I rarely use buttons even though I have a huge stash of them but I think this has inspired me to reach for the button box a bit more often.

Post soon

Claire

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous - lovely colours.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx