Sunday 27 July 2008

Some Jewellery

I don't think I have but apologies if I've shown you these before. I used to make quite a lot of jewellery but packed all my bits and pieces away a few years ago and hadn't got them out until earlier this year. I don't really know what inspired me to dust off all my old tools and wire but when I did I couldn't stop making things. In fact the only thing that stopped me was the sore fingers I have developed working with the wire! I made about seven rings all in different styles and colours and have worn them loads of times, here are a few of them.


It was probably about six months ago that I made these and I have to say my jewellery making box has seen the light of day since but just sitting writing this has made me want to get it out again and start creating other pieces of wearable art!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, have you got a jig thingy? These are SO neat! Love the colours.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx