Thursday 17 July 2008

My First Edwin

I showed you my first ever card made using a Tilda image the other day, now I've made my first ever Edwin card! I think I could very easily become addicted to these Magnolia stamps they are very cute and there seems to be one for just about every occasion. The only problem being I think I'd go bankrupt if I bought all the ones I like!

I was asked to make this card by a colleague; it's for her friend. When she said his hobby was fishing I immediately thought of Edwin. As I said before - I find it more difficult making cards for men but I am happy with how this one has turned out.

Claire

2 comments:

  1. oh I want that stamp! isn't he cute :)
    I am the same Claire, I find doing male orientated cards difficult.
    This is a wonderful card, I love your paper choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather, yes I love the stamp too and would buy them all if I had the money! The background paper was a freeby in a magazine about 2 years ago. I thought it was about time I used it;-) Such a shame I can't buy more though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx