Saturday 19 July 2008

Falling Behind

I feel like the little things are getting on top of me at the moment. The vintage vehicle swaps I showed you a while back are still sitting on my desk waiting for a RAK for the host and then to be posted. I'm keeping up with the big orders but the little things seem to be getting left behind. For this reason I am dedicating some time today to finishing off all the bits and pieces I have started. It seemed as good a place as any to start - so I have made the RAK for Sally the host of the vintage vehicle swap, there is a photo below:

I've really got into free hand doodling as a design embellishment on cards at the moment so I thought I'd give it a go on an ATC. I like the result but I think it needs something else I'm just not sure what that something is!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx