Tuesday 29 July 2008

Money Tin

I have been making so many one off cards recently and I keep being paid in change for them. As much as I keep records of all money received I keep putting the coins in my purse and they disappear quickly. So I feel I have nothing to show for all the cards I've sold recently. I've decided to keep all the coins I receive in payment for cards in one place and save it up so that I can buy myself something nice - don't know what yet!

I was going to put the money in a spare purse but then I thought it would be nice to have a special place and decided to make a pot for my 'Card Money'. Here's my money tin which started life as a chopped tomato tin.


Here's a photo of the inside, I thought it looked a bit boring when you looked down on the tin so I added the label to the inside.


All I've got to do now is fill it!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea and I'm sure your little man on there will look after it for you.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx