Saturday 26 July 2008

Art Deco Style ATC's

I made these a while ago but thought I'd show you. I think they are some of my favourite atc's because I have incorporated my favourite stamp and art period. I embossed the stamped image and then coloured them with mica pigments, it was the first time I had used the pigments and they took a bit of getting used to but I was happy with the end result.

I love anything art deco/nouveau. I just think it was a very elegant time and the architecture and design works from the period are stunning. I swapped these on the cm&p forum and asked for the same style in return; the swaps I received were fantastic.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. I agree,they are elegant.

    Lovely pieces.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx