Wednesday 30 July 2008

Scrapbook Pages

I have been very lapse in my scrapbooking recently, in fact the only time I have picked up a piece of 12x12 paper in the past few months has been to cut it up to make a card! Here's a double page layout I made to go in a scrapbook which I am going to give as a gift. There are no photo's - I've left all the pages blank so the parents can put in the photo's they choose. This is a mummy and daddy layout, with poems and space for photo's on each page. I have used hand made paper and autumnal colours to embellish round the edges. The poems are printed on vellum and then mounted on matching card. I took the photo's with the pages already in the album which is why they look a bit bent!


Claire

1 comment:

  1. Pages look lovely - I can't read the text but it's a lovely font you chose.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx