Sunday 6 July 2008

June Mystery Swap ATC's

I hosted another mystery swap last month and as the closing date has just been and gone I've been sorting out the swaps and getting them all in the post. As before each person who signed up to the swap was then told what they had to use on their atc's. This month the three items which had to be used in some way were:

  • A safety pin
  • A pipe cleaner/chenille stem
  • A J-cloth

Everyone's atc's were excellent as always with some very ingenious ideas of how to use the objects. Here's what I came up with:


I love the little kilt which is made out of pleated paper, but I'm not so happy with the other two. I found the items quite difficult to use especially as I hadn't started making mine until I had already received quite a few from other people and I was determined to come up with something different to everyone elses! Hope whoever receives them likes them.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx