Wednesday 9 July 2008

My first never-ending card

Another horrible day here today, it's still raining, it seems like it hasn't stopped now for weeks. I'm still hopeful that summer is yet to arrive but sadly I think the few nice days we had about a month ago may have been our summer!

I have seen never-ending cards being demonstrated before but have never really had the time to look into how to make them. Then yesterday a message was posted on the cm&p forum saying there was a video tutorial available here. Well, I watched it and thought it didn't look as difficult as I had imagined so I thought I'd give it a go. I've made the basic card and have decorated most of the front, although I think it needs something extra. Here's what it looks like so far.
The ribbons and the bold flowers are bright pink but for some reason look red in the photo. I've run out of time and need to be doing other things but I will complete the card and I'll blog the photos as and when I progress. If you follow the link to the tutorial there is also a competition you can enter to win some stamps.

Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx