Thursday 24 July 2008

Birthday List

I have recently joined the birthday list on the CM&P Forum. At the end of each month we are sent a list of members names who have birthdays in the following month. We then make and send birthday cards. The rules state that you do not have to send cards to everyone it is completely up to you how many cards you make and send each month. I thought this was a great idea, both the idea of a birthday list and also the fact that you do not have to commit yourself to making loads of cards each month. I am going to try and send to as many people as I can and I also want to try to make each card as individual as possible.

I have made a couple of cards for people who are celebrating birthdays in August, here's the first:


Claire

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, I love how you picked out the purples.

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx