Wednesday 23 July 2008

Anniversary Card

I was asked to make an anniversary card to be given by children to their Grandparents. It had to have the words Grandma and Grandad on it but other than that the design was completely up to me. The people are a Magnolia stamp, I water coloured the image and then cut the people out. I then mounted them on a gate fold card so that when you close it they kiss! I've also added a heart made from a shiny bronze card which I absolutely love, unfortunately the photo doesn't really do the colour of the heart justice. The lettering is a sizzix alphabet called spoutsies.


Post soon
Claire

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card and I love the font you've cut for the lettering.

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx