Thursday 9 October 2008

Better late than never!

I have completed a card for the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. This is for challenge number one. Challenge number 2 was posted today so I'm a bit late. This is the first card I've ever made for a blog challenge. The challenge was to use three different Cuttlebug folders. I have used the small dots, circles and happy birthday folders, (sorry I'm sure the folders have got proper names but I can't remember them now!)

The cupcake is cut out from a template and I have added glitter to the icing and the candle flame is a gem stone.

Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. well better late than never, hope you make the next one on time- great card thanks for taking part
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx