Tuesday 14 October 2008

Friday Sketchers No. 23

There's a fabulous sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week. I always look at the sketches here and I often make cards based on them but never seem to get them done on time for the challenge. Well this week it has all changed, I've already joined in with the Cuttlebug challenge and now I've made a card for this challenge as well. I'm also working on another but that is a post for tomorrow, (if I get it done!!).

Anyway enough waffle, here's the card I've made for Sketch no. 23 at Friday Sketchers.


I always have trouble putting 2 pattern pieces of paper together but I really like the colours of the paper and think they coordinate pretty well so I'm happy with the end result. Here's what I used:

Dovecraft Papers from the Christmas Blues 8x8 Pack
Christmas Tree stamp, stamped in brown and clear embossed then coloured with watercolour pencils
Oval Nestabilities
Brown organza ribbon

Post soon

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I really love the christmas tree its so beautiful. Thank you for joining FS this week

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Love the papers you used they go really well together. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, perfect christmas tree and the papers match so well! Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx