Monday 20 October 2008

My Time To Craft, A Spoonful of Sugar & Daring Cardmakers

I made this card yesterday with the Spoonful of Sugar challenge in mind and then as I was looking around the other blogs I realised I'd actually covered 3 challenges in one go, (at least I think I have!)


My Time to Craft, Challenge No. 33 was to 'Get Doodling'. You had to include some freehand drawing, this could be a border or picture. I have hand - drawn the cow image and also added faux stitched borders, so I guess I covered this one twice although I have realised a new challenge has been set today so I'm just a lit too late to join in with this one.

A Spoonful of Sugar was a sketch by the very talented Lim, a copy of which can be seen at the end of the post.

Daring Cardmakers challenge this week was to 'Paint the Town', to use any paint on a card. The image is hand coloured using water colours.

I've used:

Backing papers from Dovecraft
Two red buttons, from my stash
A hand drawn and coloured Christmas cow image

Post soon

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if my comment went through or not! So I will do it again! Great card and doodling, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That cow is sooo cute, and hand drawn too, I so wish I could draw. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Claire.
    Your hand drawn cow is so cute……….I wish I could draw like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx