Saturday 18 October 2008

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 7

The challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles this week is to make a tag.

I needed to make a tag for my Mother's birthday present. It's not her birthday until December so I wasn't going to do it yet but having seen the challenge I thought I may as well join in and get something else ticked off my to do list!

Here's the tag I've made:

I've included two images to make it easier to explain what I've done!. The tag is made by putting tiny slits in the backing paper and threading strips of acetate through these. I've then added butterflies to the ends of these and silk flowers on the base. The butterflies jiggle about with the slightest movement or breeze and look like they are flying!
Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous & love the fab idea with butterflies on the acetate strips :o)

    Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I loce your butterflies, what a fab idea. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is brilliant ,love the effect with the butterflies xxxDawnxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx