Sunday 19 October 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Here's the card I've made for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. The sketch is no. 13, drawn by Katherina.


I've finally managed to get away from Christmas cards and make a much needed birthday card instead. I love using blues and like the colour combinations on the card. I'm not so happy with the image as I think I could have chosen better colours and also the paper has creased/wrinkled slightly as I used thick paper instead of my watercolour pad because I couldn't find it!

The papers are from DCWV
The stamp is from the 'Dotty Dollie' set
Sentiment is a Papermania rub on

Post soon

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx