Friday 17 October 2008

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Just slipping this one in before the Saturday deadline! This sketch is for challenge no.2 over at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. It's another great sketch which really inspired me. Here's the sketch:


Once again I've made another Christmas card, my brain seems to be well and truly stuck in Christmas mode now. I've got some birthday cards to make but I just can't seen to get away from the festive ideas! I've gone for really traditional red and green and used my current favourite stamp.

I've used the following:

Penny Black 'Xmas Kiss' stamp which has been coloured with watercolour pencils
Papermania Merry Christmas stamp
Backing paper from the Dovecraft 'Tis the Season' Pack
Red narrow ric-rac ribbon
Silver gems

Post soon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is a gorgeous card, I love the backing papers and the image. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, the colours & the image all fab :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx