Thursday 23 October 2008

Going away

I'm off down to Devon again this afternoon, it's a bit last minute and I've been running round like a headless chicken all morning trying to get evrything organised and ready. I've been asked to help a couple of nurseries re-write and update all their policies and procedures in line with new Ofsted guidelines. I have been spending quite a lot of my time doing this recently and I love working in Devon as it means I get to spend some time doing what I love - walking in Dartmoor.

As I'm sure you all know by now my internet connection in Devon is temperamental to say the least. For this reason I have left posts scheduled to appear on here daily, so please do check back over the next few days and I'll try to log on and let you know what I'm up to if I can. I am planning on returning the weekend of the 1st November, so I'll catch up with you all then if not before.

I'm going to turn the word verification for comments back on while I'm away as I won't be able to check for spam messages and don't want you all bothered by them.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx