Thursday 16 October 2008

Sketch Saturday

It's sketch number 20 over at Sketch Saturday and it's a great one. I found this to be an inspiring sketch and had no problem at all coming up with a card to fit. Here's the sketch:


I decided to make another Christmas Card as I've still got loads to make although the list is getting gradually shorter!


I've used:

A Forever Friends Sticker which came free on the front of a magazine
Backing paper from the Dovecraft 'Christmas Traditional' Pack
Green paper from the Dovecraft 'Victorian Christmas' Pack
Plain mustard yellow cardstock
Christmas domed stickers, (not sure where these are from as they are no longer on their bag!)
White ribbon

Post soon

5 comments:

  1. Great card claire, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the same magazine and got these too! LOL!

    Love your card.

    Don't know why but I had real trouble with this sketch- I think I was just having a bad day, couldn't get in the right mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Claire, I love all of the FF images ane papers that you haave used are grgeous. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Claire, I love all of the FF images ane papers that you haave used are grgeous. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love your FF image, thanks for joining us this week
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx