Sunday 12 October 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge 2

This is a card I've made for challenge no. 2 over on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. The challenge was to make either a fall or halloween themed card. I've made halloween atc's but never a card as I've never sent or received cards for this occasion. I always like to try something new so I decided to make a halloween card.

I've used:

Plain black and orange cardstock
Swiss dots cuttlebug folder inked with black stazon ink
Skittle-de-doo Sizzix Alphabet
Witch image was given to me by a fellow crafter a while back, but not sure of it's origin.
I've coloured the image using watercolour pencils

I had great fun making this card, I just need to decide what to do with it now - I don't want to consign it to the bottom of a drawer but I can't think who to send it to!!

Post soon

10 comments:

  1. bo! :-) i looove it :-)
    the tiny little bat is perfect. your coloring is beautiful too and the added stiching is a nice touch too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, just love those embossing folders!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! You did a great job with this week's challenge! Don't you just love that site?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I love it that is so cute.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The swiss dots folder would have to be my current favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness....what a sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great Halloween card
    thanks for joining us this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, the witch image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the little witch is so cute...
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx