Wednesday 22 October 2008

Sketch Saturday No. 21

I've got some birthdays coming up and I was beginning to think I'd never get any inspiration for the cards. Then I saw the sketch on the Sketch Saturday blog and an idea for a birthday card immediately popped into my head.

This weeks sketch:
My card:

You can't see the vellum layer very well in the picture. I've stamped it with a smaller version of the same stamp as I've used in the centre of the card. I used white stazon and it is quite a subtle effect which is why it doesn't show that well I guess.

I've used:

2 Anita's stamps
DCWV paper
Turquoise and clear gems

Post soon

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Claire. I have these stamps and don't use them often enough - you might just have inspired me here !!
    hugs Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and stylish card Claire. Love the colour effect in the large flower. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Claire, beautiful image and colours...just perfect. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx