Saturday 30 August 2008

Another Birthday Card

Well the weather forecasters keep saying today is going to be a hot one but blink and you'll miss it as we're back to rain tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed for today but it's not looking too promising here at the moment, hopefully it will brighten up. I hope everyone has some great weekend fun planned and you make the most of the weather.

I've made another birthday card for the birthday list on the CM&P Forum. I keep deciding I'm going to get myself really organised and make a load but as soon as I find the time to make any another birthday comes round and it's time to send it off. So no stockpile yet but I will get there in the end.

I've used my favourite theme of butterflies on the card and I really like the colours and the finished result. Here it is:


Hope you like it too.
Claire

10 comments:

  1. hi...just wanna give my opinio bout ur card...it could be better...i didnt like...but dont b upset...xoxo Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Fran has BAD taste
    I think the card is beautiful ..she should be so lucky as to have a friend who would send her a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with peanutnut the card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. I would love to receive a card like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely I would be pleased to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, I like the butterfly trails.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi claire i think the card is beautiful i would be pleased to get it for my birthday i love it... i think fran has bad taste i think if people have nothing nice to say that they should keep quiet.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with PNN your card is beautiful, I think Fran needs to keep her opinions to herself. Keep up the lovely work. I would be honoured to recieve a card like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure what Fran was talking about - her sentences are incomplete - or why she felt the need to leave a negative comment, especially with no information to back it up. At least say why you didn't like it/how you felt it could be improved...that way we might all learn something.

    Personally I think the card is beautiful and I would love to receive one like it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is stunning !!

    As peanutnut said she has obviously not only no taste but none at all !!, and is quite clearly jealous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx