Monday 4 August 2008

A Disaster

I made this card for my Mother but unfortunately at the last moment disaster struck. I used a lovely flower vellum as the backing paper, triple mounted peel offs and then hand coloured them. I put the waterfall together and all was going well until I was sticking it to the front of the card and it fell out of my hand and stuck firm. Needles to say it was not straight and with a backing paper that had rows of flowers there was no way I could get away with it! I couldn't get it off to straighten it so the card was put in the bottom of a drawer and has sat there ever since. I thought I'd show it to you though because I still like the elements of the card and everyone has little disasters now and then. Some of them are happy ones and you like the effect you create even though you didn't mean to and some are just plain disasters!


Claire

1 comment:

  1. SO frustrating when that happens and yes, it is a beautiful card so TFS.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx