Saturday 23 August 2008

Birthday Treats

It's a friends little boys birthday today. He is now four and I thought a card with an added treat would be nice.

I've made another Thomas the Tank Engine front:

But the surprise is inside, when you flap the front down, inside are some gingerbread trains I baked earlier. The card is held closed with a little piece of velcro. It's the first time I've tried anything like this and I'm quite pleased with the end result, think I'll have to make a few more of them for other little one's birthdays, although I think I'll just put a little pack of Cadbury's Buttons or other such sweet in rather than making lots of biscuits each time!

Post soon
Claire

1 comment:

  1. bet he loved it, very clever with the gingerbread inside
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx