Thursday 14 August 2008

A Birthday Card

It's a lovely day here today, lots of sun and no rain although there have been quite a few grey clouds rolling over recently.

I've finally finished a card! I started this one a couple of days ago and is for someone on the CM&P Forum Birthday List. I have got really hooked on black and white cards and love adding a little bit of colour to make them stand out. I've hand drawn the silver bits on the flower, middle strip and corners. The backing paper I designed myself, you can't really see that much of it but it's a paisley design, made on Photoshop. I really love everything you can do with this program and I think I'm only barely scratching the surface of it's capabilities.

Post soon

Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx