Sunday 31 August 2008

Fat Book Pages

Well they got the weather right yesterday it was certainly hot here. Unfortunately they are now saying that was summer and it's all over and done with now. I'm still hopeful of a late Summer and a lovely September especially as I'm back off to Devon at the end of the month. I'm sure it's just a coincidence there's a craft show on in Exeter at the same time as I'm there!

I signed up for a cat and dog fat page swap ages ago and have been lacking in inspiration so keeping putting off making any pages. Well yesterday I decided enough was enough and I really needed to get on with them. I didn't have that much time but thought I should at least make a start. So I have managed to complete all the backs of the pages. I always try to make the backs interesting as well as the front although it's never decorated to the same extent. This time I made a really simple backing page on Photoshop including all my details within a paw print.

Here are the finished backs and I really hope to get around to the fronts soon!

Hope everyone is well

Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx