Tuesday 26 August 2008

Making Jam

Hi all, just a quick post to let you know I've not fallen off the edge of the Earth!!

I spent most of the bank holiday weekend out and about so very little time for crafting. Yesterday I collected a huge box of blackberries from a local park and this morning I made some seedless blackberry and apple jam. I'm just waiting for it to cool down enough to open a jar and have a sample.

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend and the good weather.

Post soon
Claire

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmm Jam! I love jam :)
    I used to have a breadmachine that had a setting for making jam, it broke a couple of years ago and I sure do miss it lol.
    Enjoy your Jam Claire, and thankyou for leaving the lovely comment on my blog yesterday :)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx