Sunday 3 August 2008

Butterfly ATC's

I made these atc's for a swap on the CM&P Forum a few months ago. I love pictures of butterflies and using them on atc's although I hate them in real life. I find them fascinating but I have a completely irrational fear of silent fluttery things - I've even worse with moths!


I think these are among some of my favourite atc's and in some ways I even regret sending them into the swap as I would have liked to have kept them for myself, maybe I'll make some more one day. I received some fantastic atc's from other people in the swap so I am very glad I did send them!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you wanted to keep them, they are beautiful.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx