Wednesday 13 August 2008

Apologies for not posting for the last couple of days. I made a decision a while back that I would try to post on here every day - well I managed it while I was on holiday by scheduling but as soon as I'm back and sat in front of the computer it's all gone wrong!

I haven't done much crafting for a while and as a result I've got loads of ideas buzzing around in my head but I'm finding it difficult to finish each project before wanting to start another. So I have got about 8 cards all at various stages of completion and a few other bits and pieces too.

When I was a child my Mother always used to nag me about finishing one thing before starting another, I guess things don't change that much as you grow up!

I am NOT going to start anything else until I've finished everything I'm making so as soon as I have anything completed I'll show you.

Post soon
Claire

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you complete! I am a bit like that too...usually have several projects on the go at once!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx