Thursday 21 August 2008

Not felt up to anything

Sorry for my absence for the last few days I've been feeling awful. Woke up with a terrible headache on Tuesday which developed through the morning into a full blown migraine. I thankfully only get migraines very rarely, about twice a year but that's enough. I've spent most of the last couple of days in bed and haven't even turned the computer on or done any crafting at all.

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather but I hope to get back to normal today. I've got orders for some new home cards which need to be completed soon, (only got the orders on Tuesday), so I'd better complete and deliver them at some point.

Hoping everyone else is well and having some good weather.

Post soon
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx