Saturday 16 August 2008

Yet Another Birthday Card

Hi all, another nice day here today, the weather forecast says we're going to have a wet Sunday and also rain next week so I've been making the most of it. I went for a walk this morning, posted some letters at the post office on my way and discovered a few new public footpaths which I'd never come across before on my way back. All in all I think I walked about 5 miles so hopefully the scales will be kind to me when I weigh myself tomorrow morning!

This time the cards not black and white! I saw a card similar to this on the internet a while back and have had the idea in my head ever since so I thought it was about time to do something about it! I decided to make mine blue and have used papers from a DCWV Paper Stack. The first picture shows the finished card all sealed with a ribbon and ready to go.
The second picture is the inside of the card.


I think I'll use this as another birthday list card, not sure who for yet though!

Post soon
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx