Saturday 9 August 2008

Hi all

Just a quick note to say I'm back and itching to get crafting again. I normally take some crafty bits and pieces with me when I go away but I decided that I'd be too busy this time so didn't. I was right - no time for crafting, but I certainly missed it. I had a good time though, managed to fit a few hours of relaxation time in between the work. The weather the first few days was lovely - bright sunshine and hot but then unfortunatekly the rain put in an appearance and didn't really leave again! I did manage to do a few walks on Dartmoor in between showers, which I love, although they were not as long as I would have liked.

Apologies for the lack of posts for the past couple of days for some reason the posts I had scheduled didn't appear but at least that means there's more to show you later.

Thank you to all who have visited and read my blog while I was away. I know I've had quite a few comments left for me and some of them were questions so I'll go through them now and answer the questions in another post soon. Then I'm going to go blog hopping and see what I've missed while away.

Thank you Lazykay for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog. I really appreciate it and it's lovely to read what others think of your creations.

Post soon
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx