Saturday 22 November 2008

1 Card 4 Challenges!

I made this card using sketch no. 37 over at Cutie Sunday and have realised it also fits in with three other challenges which are running this week. These are:
Papertake Weekly - This weeks challenge is snow, anything snow related - snowmen, snowflakes, snowy scenes etc!
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 37 - This week would like to see 'snow' or snowflakes on your card
Rainbow Lady - Challenge 40 - This week your challenge is to make something for Christmas using SNOWMAN OR MEN (or women of course.)
Here's the sketch:
Here's the card:




I'm not too happy with the colouring on the scarves or the hats of the FF or the snowman this time, I tried some new water colour paper and I think I need a bit more practice with it!

I've used:
  • Dovecraft 8x8 paper from the 'Christmas Blues' pack
  • Snowflake punch from Hobbycraft
  • Glitz it glitter glue - Irrid sparkle
  • Circle sentiment I quickly made in Photoshop
  • Forever Friends Stamp coloured with water colour pencils

    Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. wow 4 challenges brilliant and a fabulous card love the papers and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving sich a lovely comment
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Claire and the colouring is just fine, very effective shading I think. Well done on 4 challenges too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, i love the cute image,, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Claire - it's sooooo cute.
    Thanks for taking part.
    xoxo Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Claire - love the layout and the fab image

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Fab LO! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx