Thursday 6 November 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge 22

The challenge over at Dutch Dare this week is to create 'Anything other than a card'.

This is the first time I have joined in with these challenges although I often look and see what's going on over there!

For a while now I've had a mis-match of pencil pots on my windowsill with various pens and pencils in them. Well I thought it was about time to organise these and make the storage a bit prettier. I've divided my pen/pencil collection into logical sections such as permanent markers and fine-liners which should make everything a bit easier to find. Each little collection now has it's own tin and all that's left is to decorate these. So this is what I've done, well only one but it's a start!

Here's my finished pot, this one holds my coloured pens which I use for faux stitching.


I've used:
  • Paper from Dovecraft Aquamarine - Floral Prints 12x12 pack
  • Forever Friends stamp which has been coloured using watercolour pencils
  • Silk flowers and lilac opalescent paper from my stash!
  • A soup tin!!!!!
Post soon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,

    this is so adorable.
    I love the colours and cute image you've used.
    Great idea for storing your pencils.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - I love the colours, and that image is so cute, and beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing! Love the color combo to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx