Friday 21 November 2008

I've been tagged twice!

I'm happy to say I've been tagged twice in the last few days, once by Sally and also by Claire, thank you ladies. Please go and see their lovely blogs and their wonderful creations.


Now as I understand it I have to tell you 7 strange/obscure things about me and also pass this on to another 7 bloggers. I'm sure a lot of people would say everything about me is strange!!

Well here goes, I'm not good at telling people about me as you can probably tell from my profile, but I'll give it a go!
  1. I'm going to be 30 in a few months and can't believe it. I don't feel any older than I did ten years ago but I just don't know where the years are going!
  2. I've never been abroad for a holiday, I've been to Calais for the day twice but that's the extent of my foreign travelling.
  3. I often dye my hair and particularly enjoyed my purple phase.
  4. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember, thanks to my Mother who introduced me to sewing etc at a very early age.
  5. I'm still on my diet and can now happily say that I have lost 3 stone and am now getting into size 10 bottoms and 12 tops, although when I look in the mirror I can see very little difference!
  6. I once did a parachute jump for charity even though I hate heights, I think being strapped to a rather nice RAF man helped a bit!
  7. I have a passion for sports cars but sadly am without one at the moment, I opted for something sensible last year but am regretting the decision and am wondering how I can justify changing the car again.

That took me longer than making a card, I just couldn't think of 7 things I thought you would all want to know. Hope you found it interesting.

Now to tag 7 more people. This is going to be even more difficult as there are so many wonderful blogs out there and I like to visit so many, but here's my list:

Kerry

Joanne

Debby

Caz

LazyKay

Debbie

Cazzy

1 comment:

  1. Great answers Claire, your answers are so much more interesting than mine, i never know what to put on these tags..lol...Thanks for sharing. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx