Monday 3 November 2008

Pass It Forward Blog Candy

I was lucky enough to win some fantastic Pass It Forward blog candy over on Claire's Blog a little while ago. I received a great hand made card while I was away containing some stamped images and stickers, here's some pictures, see how lucky I am!




It's now my turn to pass it on to another 3 lucky people. So the first 3 people to write a comment on this post will receive some Pass It On candy. You must pass the candy on so you need a blog. I am going to make some little folders but I'm not sure what will be in them yet! I'll stamp some images and also root around in all my crafty drawers and find some great items for you.

What a lovely way of sharing some crafting goodies and causing 3 people to smile!

3 comments:

  1. what a great Card to receive, Claire :0) you will be busy for a while colouring in your images :0)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to have some Pass it forward goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you - what a good idea
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx