Thursday 27 November 2008

This Thursday no. 23

The challenge at This Thursday is to make a card using the colours - lime green, pink and chocolate brown.

I love those colours but wasn't sure what I was going to do so I started hunting through my craft drawers and came across a pack of chipboard embellishments I bought a while ago from the £1 shop. They are all predominantly pink and green and fitted with the challenge really well.
As soon as I had the embellishment the card just came together really quickly, hope you like it:

The ribbon is cerise pink but looks a bit red in the photo, I didn't get the lighting quite right.

I've used:

  • Xmas tree embellishment from the £1 shop
  • Paper from the Papermania 8x8 'Retro Floral' pack
  • Snowflake punched using a Hobbycraft punch
  • Pink ribbon and backing paper from my stash

Thanks for looking

9 comments:

  1. This looks great, love the tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Great snowflake the added stitch detail really makes it look brill. Love the gem colour as well. Great job
    Thanks for joining in this thursdays challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how colours get distorted, isn't it? That's a gorgeous card - I love your chipboard embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card. Beautiful work!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant card Claire.
    TFPxxxxxx
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful!! I love the tree and the snowflake embellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the tree. Adore the snowflake the hand added drawn stitching really makes it look special

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx