Saturday 1 November 2008

Here's a card I made a while ago. I was asked to make a card for a football coach. He trains the Iver Minors Team and the lady wanted their logo incorporated in some way. She also asked for a funny/rude card. I had a few issues with this card as I have never been a football fan and haven't the first clue about the game. This meant I found it a bit difficult to know what was funny and also understand all the jokes I found.
Anyway this is the card and the lady I made it for laughed out loud when she read it so I guess I got it right!
If all is going to plan I should be back late tomorrow evening so I either speak to you then or the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Claire :0) can't read it but the picture looks funny the way they are stood lol :0)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx