Wednesday 12 November 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge Dawny's sketch no. 2

Yet another great sketch over at Papertake Weekly this week. This one is designed by Dawny and was so inspirational that I actually had the card made on Monday evening within half an hour of the challenge being posted!

Here's the sketch:



Here's my card:
Very traditional colours which I always seem to struggle more with, but I like this one.

I've used Dovecraft paper, a chipboard embellishment, red gems and a sentiment stamp from Papermania.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card :0)lovely santa you have used, Claire :0)
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, lovely papers
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant creation. Love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, love the paper & the greeting :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx