Wednesday 5 November 2008

Lots to do, week 33

The challenge this week on the Lots To Do challenge blog is 'black and white'. This little folder is the first folder I've made to hold my Pass It Forward blog candy goodies. Each one is going to be different but I haven't decided yet if they will be the same design but different colours or completely different to each other, it will depend on how much inspiration I have!!

Here's a picture of the folder and a close up of the flower decoration. What's inside will remain a surprise for the winners of my candy!



Post soon

5 comments:

  1. this is a stunning folder

    thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic folder Claire.
    I love the flower on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous folder,fab idea too

    Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, love it!

    Thank you for joining in with us this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx