Thursday 27 November 2008

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 13

I've made a quick card for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge this week. You have to make a card without using any squares or rectangles, now this is not something I have ever tried before, as much as I often put circles or ovals on cards I've never made a card which was not either square or rectangular in shape.

So this is my first circular card, I've gone for a clean and uncluttered look but somehow it just doesn't look right to me, a bit too simple if you know what I mean!

Anyway here it is:

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is just wondeful, I love the little santa. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx