Friday 21 November 2008

Friday Sketchers no. 29 & TGIF

This is the first DL sized card I've ever made and although I found it a bit of a strange size to begin with I am quite pleased with the results.

This card cover two of todays challenges, the first is Thank God It's Friday, where the challenge this week is 'vintage' and also Friday Sketchers. The sketch is below:



I've used:
  • A vintage image which I had saved on the computer, but not sure where it originates from, sorry.
  • Dovecraft 8x8 Christmas paper
  • Snowflake punch from Hobbycraft

Thanks for looking

19 comments:

  1. hi claire, what a wonderful and so precious card you´ve made ... it looks really brilliant and gives me a christmassy feeling.
    thank you for your participation to my sketch on friday sketchers.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, your card is beautiful, I love the striking colours of the blues.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Claire, tis is gorgeous. The Friday's Sketch this week is quite intricate and you've created a beautiful Christmas card from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so wonderful.
    Really great vintage style.
    Love them.

    Thanks Claire for your great work to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a very very beautiful card Claire. Great vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's so beautiful, Claire. I love all the dreamy colours- it's a very nostalgic-inducing Christmas card- if that makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic!!! love all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the layers and of course the vintage Santa! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card!
    Fantastic image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful piece. Great Santa the snowflake is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just divine...gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.. Claire
    your card is great!
    I love this vintage image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card.... super vintage style

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card, think the image fits in perfect. sue.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!! I love everything about it!! Perfect!! Great interpretation of the sketch!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx