Wednesday 26 November 2008

Forever Friends Challenge, Stamp Something

The second card for today is for two challenges, these are:

Stamp Something - giving thanks or saying thank you.
Forever Friends - a sketch:

The sketch is teeny tiny but I think/hope I've got everything in the right places!!!

I've used:
  • Papermania spotty paper
  • Opalescent purple paper from my stash
  • A Forever Friends stamp coloured with water colour pencils
  • Sizzix 'Skittle dee do' alphabet
  • Sizzix 'Swirly'

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love your colouring and the large swirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Claire this is gorgeous hun, I love the image and lilac papers thanks for your lovely comments on my cards hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx