Friday 28 November 2008

Great Ormond Street Card Appeal

I have finally organised myself and got all the cards ready that I am sending to the Great Ormond Street card appeal.

For those of you who have not heard of this~

The details can be found on Kate's blog, who is organising this. The general idea is to send the cards to the children for them to give to the nurses/doctors/their families. The people who mean so much and do so much wonderful work each and every day. This is a great way for the children to be able to say thank you to them and give them a special hand crafted card.
Here are the cards I'm sending:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire they look great. I've got mine ready just need to send them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx