Wednesday 5 November 2008

My Time to Craft, Challenge 35

The theme over at 'My Time to Craft' this week was 'Coffee and Cream'. I have interpreted this and used the appropriate colours rather than a literal interpretation of a coffee cup although I did have an idea along those lines so it may appear here later!

I've made another folder for my 'Pass It Forward' blog candy to go in and have used brown, beige and white. It's similar to the last one but has the addition of a Forever Friends image.



Hope you like it

5 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful!
    I love this cute image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great folder, and I love the bear! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! The FF bear is coloured beautifully. Thanks for taking part in the challenge :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Coffee and Cream card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have taken such a nice pic! Love your card! The image looks adorable!

    Hugs from Pakistan!
    VIBGYOR Krafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx