Monday 3 November 2008

Hello all....

I'm back and busy!

I'm trying to catch up with everything I've missed while away. In reality all I've actually managed is to open all the post I received. I've spent a while trying to sort out why I haven't received any emails at all for the last few days and have been once again on the phone to Orange customer support. Apparently they are having a problem and no-one has received any emails so I should just leave it for another 24 hours and see what happens - great idea!!!

Anyway I received some 'Pass it forward' blog candy while I was away which I'll tell you a bit more about as soon as I've organised myself enough to get a photo taken - stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message, it means a lot.

Hugs
Claire Xx